Friday, September 6, 2013

Make money with SwagBucks



Why SwagBucks?


Because I said so, that's why! :)

No, but seriously, I have been trying to find a legit way to make money online, and I got tired of filling out those loooong surveys for just a few cents, and then I signed up for a website where you play games to make money but they don't cash out in the US (because of gambling being illegal I'm guessing).

Swagbucks isn't boring because there are many different ways to make money. There are games you can play, they do have surveys too but you don't have to do them if you don't want to, there are daily polls, they give you money to shop through them,  unlimited videos to watch and many other things. You can just have the videos playing in another tab or browser, have it on mute, and you don't even know it's there. Pretty easy huh!

You can even download the app on your phone (they only have the video watching), and the videos refresh themselves so you just leave your phone to the side and the money comes in!!

It's not a lot of money, like with any of these sites they pay a minimum amount, but in 3 days I made $11 by not doing much. (I did fill out a few surveys too but they weren't bad at all). This is my favorite site to make money by far (and I tried many many different ones out there). They pay through paypal or different gift cards.



Click on the link below to sign up. (100% free, no charges to have the account or to update or anything like that)
swagbucks.com/refer/violici

No comments:

Post a Comment